Destinations & Travel // Andrew Yep Photographie // Koh Lipe, Thailand
Beautiful crystal clear bluish turquoise water, quiet and relaxing beach, good friends, traditional Thai massage. Just the right recipe for a wonderful holiday.
Koh Lipe is a small island in the Satun Province of Southwest Thailand. It’s located really close to the Malaysian border. For Malaysian, there are two usual options to travel to this beautiful island. One can either depart from Langkawi Island or Pak Barra via ferry or speed boat. It takes about one to one-and-a-half hour to reach Koh Lipe from either of these places. I am not going to dwell on too much of this as everything is available on Google.
If you are looking for an escapade with beautiful beaches, this is one that you do not want to miss.
– Sunrise beach –
– The beach girl –
– Our chalets are just in front of the beach –
– Just in case of Tsunami, read the signs –
– Elephant Books & Coffee, our favourite hangout cafe at Koh Lipe –
– Alex and family –
– Pattaya beach, we actually hangout here at night. It’s pretty cool and chill –
– Up early for the sunrise and it’s a real beauty –
– Our makan place at the resort, overlooking the beach –
– That long boat at the far right is taking us out for a spin –
– The gang ready to rock and roll! Island hopping –
– I miss this Island every time I look at this –
– Maybe we can consider staying here the next time. The view is fantastic I heard –
– Diving, time to test out my camera underwater –
– It’s pretty crazy carrying my camera into deep sea, but it settled down after a while –
– Little Ezra with his adorable antics –
– Offering for a safe trip and good weather I reckon –
– Snorkelling la. Water are so clear, and there are so many things to see. –
– Beware of these, sea urchins –
– Koh Hin Ngam, our last stop before heading back –
– Nothing much here, just play rocks la –
– Warning! The rocks on the island are cursed. One shall not take any rocks and leave this island as one will befallen with bad lucks –
– Not all is bad. Make a stack of 12 stones and your wish will come true –
– Dusk –
– Stopping by Elephants before we leave the Island –
– This bunch is crazy with Jenga –
The group photo. Looking forward to another fun trip with the gang.